I'm off bed rest. Yea. And I'm off the meds. Bigger YEA. Typically, my baby's don't arrive until 5-7 days after I go off the meds. Which means, "baby brother" should be here by the end of the week. And that's OK with me! I'm in no hurry. I'm not miserable being pregnant. I love feeling the little guy move around inside of me. I was only miserable being "down". Wish me luck!! Maybe Dylin's birthday party tomorrow will start my labor!!
(Side note: we went to the hospital on Thursday night to STOP the labor. I probably could have had him, but I didn't want to...it was 3 days too early. And at this point, every day and hour count.)
2 comments:
Keep that little guy in as long as you can. I know that can be hard. Although I can't wait to see him. Keep us posted.
oh good luck!!! I can't wait for you!!
Post a Comment