Dodge arrived just in time to crash Dylin's birthday party.
It's a great story - one that I can't type out yet... the hormones are kicking in and I'm getting the blues. And it's ok. Baby Dodge is still in the NICU. It's weird coming home without a baby. Very weird.
As soon as he's home, pictures will be posted and the story of how he got here will be told.
To Be Continued...
3 comments:
Michelle!! I haven't been able to get on your blog til now!
Holy cow!! Congrats!
Dodge - I LOVE it!
Come over for newborn pics as soon as you're able - my baby gift to you.
That would be so weird to come home without a baby....but nice to get some sleep!
Congratulations!!!!!!! What a great blessing!!!!!
Shoot! Rebecca said he is over 7 pounds, so he has got to be the biggest baby in there! Can't wait to see him. (and can't wait to his his baby pics with Nicole. They will be fantastic!) Hopefully he will be home before you know it. Sleep while you can!
Post a Comment