Oh my crap! He is too cute for words! I see Owens big time! He is so beautiful! I want to come see him, but I have 2 sick kids and a husband who is gone. Can we take turns coming tomorrow?? Okay, that second picture looks like Rick, i think. Your kids are just such a good mix.
We love him so much already!!! He is a very very unusually adorable newborn!!! I can't wait to hold him! Congratulations! I'm so glad he's home! Let the party begin! Love you guys!
Oh, I am so happy for you! He is SOOO sweet! I know the NICU isn't a fun place to be but at least you knew he was in good hands! It was great that you are expirenced enough to know it's ok to get sleep. A lot of moms don't do that and then regret it later! I'm glad he's home! Congrats on #6!
I can't believe how much hair he has! He is so cute. He looks a little like Lyndee in the pic where you are holding his little face. You look fantastic! How do you manage to not have a double chin right after having a baby?
Hi Michelle-It's me, Kaley (Mills) Quist. I just hopped onto your blog from Kristen's. It's so fun to see you and your darling family. And congrats on your newest addition--he's adorable! Hope you are getting some rest!
What a cutie! Glad he is home and doing well! I know what you mean about leaving without a baby...it is a wierd feeling! Enjoy having him in our arms! =)
11 comments:
Oh my crap! He is too cute for words! I see Owens big time! He is so beautiful! I want to come see him, but I have 2 sick kids and a husband who is gone. Can we take turns coming tomorrow?? Okay, that second picture looks like Rick, i think. Your kids are just such a good mix.
We love him so much already!!! He is a very very unusually adorable newborn!!! I can't wait to hold him! Congratulations! I'm so glad he's home! Let the party begin! Love you guys!
He looks like your husband! Congratulations...he's a cutie!
Oh, I am so happy for you! He is SOOO sweet! I know the NICU isn't a fun place to be but at least you knew he was in good hands! It was great that you are expirenced enough to know it's ok to get sleep. A lot of moms don't do that and then regret it later! I'm glad he's home!
Congrats on #6!
I can't believe how much hair he has! He is so cute. He looks a little like Lyndee in the pic where you are holding his little face. You look fantastic! How do you manage to not have a double chin right after having a baby?
Yay, congrats! He definately looks like one of yours! You look amazing, too..hope you are feeling good!
Hi Michelle-It's me, Kaley (Mills) Quist. I just hopped onto your blog from Kristen's. It's so fun to see you and your darling family. And congrats on your newest addition--he's adorable! Hope you are getting some rest!
What a cutie! Glad he is home and doing well! I know what you mean about leaving without a baby...it is a wierd feeling! Enjoy having him in our arms! =)
He is beautiful!!! I am so glad he is home safe & sound - he was worth all you went through to get him here!
He's beautiful, Michelle! And you look awesome.
Love those pictures Michelle! He is perfect! You look great too!6 Wow! You did it!
Post a Comment