10.15.2008

Mykee's Music Theater

She did it again. Mykee has been teaching Music Theater (or dance)for the last couple of months to 26 of the cutest little girls! Her "All Stars" practiced every Monday, the "Small Stars" on Tuesday and the "Rock Stars" on Wednesday. For $2 a week, who wouldn't want to bring their girls over for an hour of fun??? She teaches them "moves" to the music and the girls all sing super loud. Most importantly, the girls have a fun time and they just LOVE Mykee. I'm proud of her for taking on such a big responsibility. She is, and has always been, such a great leader. I love this girl so much. She loves the girls that she teaches. Each performance gets bigger and better. Grandma Owens made a back drop/curtain which made the garage feel more like a stage. Thanks Grandma!! As always, after the performance, we BBQ's hot dogs and had a great party! I think (and hope) everyone had a good time! Thanks to ALL the mom's that made this possible for Mykee!





7 comments:

Lauren said...

We had a great time. Mykee is a great girl. Thanks for making her good. :) Grace loves Mykee. Taggart even asks for her, too!

Sandra said...

Who wouldn't love that girl?? She is so sweet and so talented! Looks like quite the production, wish we could have been there to see it!! BTW, love her hair!!

I was raised in a barn said...

Holy CRAP!! Thats a lot of people in your front yard. Go Mykee!!

sherry said...

How fun! I wish we had a Mykee in our neighborhood! There is a kid that has her priorities straight...

Mechams said...

Mykee is incredible. Good job Mykee! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

The Dale and Kris Shields Family said...

What an amazing young lady!!!!!

Pam said...

Mykee,
When I saw the picture of you and Margie standing by Michelle's hospital bed, I thought, "Wow, Mykee looks so much like JaNae". And then I read about your dance company production in the garage and realized you really did get JaNae's genes!!
I am VERY impressed!
Love,
Aunt Pam aka 'Mom'