10.06.2008

My Mom

Bless my mom. Since I went on bedrest last week, she has been such a life saver! She has come over to my house to help me with the kids, she does the dishes, picks things up off the floor, brings me water... you know, things I can't do. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Last Saturday was her birthday. I'm sure all the sisters would have loved to go OUT to dinner, but they sacrificed and brought dinner to me on HER birthday! My mom has always been there for us kids. She is such a wonderful person. She and my dad are great examples on how I need to be a better person and serve others. Thanks, Mom, for helping me out this last week. Hopefully it won't be too much longer...OH... and look what my mom did for me!! She decorated my house! I love Halloween! I love spiders (not the real ones)!! And I haven't been able to do it! Thanks Mom!!!






2 comments:

annie said...

So fun! What a nice mom!

Marlane said...

Way cute, Michelle. Moms are the best. And I really want to steal your big spider!