Things I LOVE about Dylin:
*I always know when she's around because she is SO loud :)
*I love her little LOUD voice
*She is happy when she wakes up in the morning and is usually the first one up
*She's a good helper with Lyndee -and a tease, too (which is not so loveable)
*She is learning to read and actually loves it
*She learned out to ride her bike without training wheels on her birthday
*Her big blue eyes
*Her long blonde hair (that rarely gets combed)
*She likes to watch tv in bed with me late at night (she's the last one to sleep)
*She has a nice singing voice
Her Birthday Party was almost crashed by her new baby brother (next post). She had a HUGE bouncer, lots of friends (including her boyfriend), cupcakes, Grandma Owens, Mykee, Aunt Hillary and her DAD at he party!
It was a wonderful day - for a wonderful girl. (I wish I could have been there)
I love you, my Gwendylin Grace Rigby!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dylin. I know I am late!
Dylin is sooo sweet! She says the cutest and funniest things everyday in the car! We love you Dylin! Love, Ava & Melissa
Post a Comment