She woke up with contractions at 2:30am, dropped Tag off at her SIL's house at 3:45, made it to the hospital by 4...she was asked if she wanted an epidural right when the Dr walked in, checked her and said, "Well, you're dialted to a 9, wanna try pushing through it?" AAAAAAA She is my HERO! She gave birth to the cutest baby boy, Carson Craig at 4:21am - 5lbs 12oz - 21" - perfectly healthy! WITH NO DRUGS! She is feeling TERRIFIC and says that the recovery w/o the epidural is a piece of cake! I think I'd really really like to try it!
I came home from holding this cute little guy at the hospital and realized how big my little Lyndee is getting. I need to take the next few weeks and gobble her up. I know how things can change when you bring a new baby home.
1 comment:
NO, you don't want to try it! I did, unintentionally, and it ain't that great. Trust me!
Yes I'm serious about shooting your kids.
xoxo
Post a Comment