8.03.2008

4 kids - 3 schools - 1 at home (for now)

Well the day has come. And I am SO excited!
Bryton starts High School tomorrow morning. CRAZY. Am I really that old? He's taking VERY hard classes and is also on the JV Football team. He loves it! I love that he has something to look forward to and has to work hard.
Mykee is in Jr High/Middle School - which is at the same school Rylee will be at. Rylee is nervous to start 1st grade. She's going to do great.
Dylin will be at a different school to do 1/2 kindergarten - there are only 10 kids in her class and I think she's going to learn SO much!
So - for 3 hours a day, it's me and Lyndee... for about 3 months, anyway. And then comes BABY JAYSON (name of the moment).
I can't believe in 6 years I will be alone all day. I'll have to get a dog.

**doing happy dance**

No comments: