Pink Eye doesn't make you feel like you can't do anything - I mean, no headache...not throwing up...he feels fine! He just has gook in his eye! So what do you do when you are home from school, feeling fine? You take your sisters swimming! I love this kid! He brought the slide into the pool area and has made Dylin his new bestest buddie!!
8.15.2008
Pink Eye or Hookie???
Bryton woke up with Pink Eye yesterday morning. After spending 1 1/2 hours at the Dr's office, he was told not to go to school for a couple of days. I hate that he is missing 2 days the first 2 weeks of High School! But his teachers have been very supportive and have all sent his homework to him.
Pink Eye doesn't make you feel like you can't do anything - I mean, no headache...not throwing up...he feels fine! He just has gook in his eye! So what do you do when you are home from school, feeling fine? You take your sisters swimming! I love this kid! He brought the slide into the pool area and has made Dylin his new bestest buddie!!




Pink Eye doesn't make you feel like you can't do anything - I mean, no headache...not throwing up...he feels fine! He just has gook in his eye! So what do you do when you are home from school, feeling fine? You take your sisters swimming! I love this kid! He brought the slide into the pool area and has made Dylin his new bestest buddie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girlfriend!!
Your girls are GORGEOUS!!
I haven't seen them in ages!
And I can't believe Bryton & Kylee are in high school! Weren't they just tiny babies together, propped up on Bek & Greg's bed in Provo?!!
Where DOES the time go?
Hope you're feeling OK.I'm trying to talk myself into #6, but, I just don't know....
Let's do lunch SOON!
Post a Comment