8.05.2008

**ALERT** Name CHANGE


There are *2* Dylin's in Dylin's Kindergarten Class - no suprise, the other one is a boy. When Ms. Jacobson called "Dylin", they both stood up or raised their hands. It was making MY Dylin crazy! Ms. Jacobson asked Dylin what they should do and she replied, "Call me Gwendylin". So there you have it - Gwendylin at school because there are two Dylin's, but Dylin at home because there is only one Dylin at home.
These are her instructions.

4 comments:

brooksybabe said...

I can't believe she is already old enough to go to school, wasn't she just in nursery with me.

I was raised in a barn said...

At least they are both very pretty names :) Happy 100 days left :)

Susie and Jay Larson said...

Everyone looks so cute for the first day! I forgot that school starts so early for you guys. I hope all goes well these first weeks and that you are feeling well.

Kathy said...

How funny Dylin is. I told Mike this story and he said she is very smart to think of that!