2.01.2008

ForEver Friends



Last night was a magical night. A bunch of my bestest friends from High School (Go Toro's) met for dinner. I haven't seen some of the girls in a very long time, but after a few minutes, it's as if we were hanging out yesterday. These girls have my back and I have theirs. If they EVER needed anything, I would drop everthing to be there for them. We try to get together, but it's so hard that we don't get to do it often enough. I'd love to try and fix that. I realized when I woke up this morning of how blessed I am to have these girls as my friends. They are marvelous women... I want to be just like them when I grow up.
Love you GIRLS!!!
(seated from left to right...Becky, Nicole, Stacey, Me, Kristen, Rebecca, Jenny, Michelle and Bridgette)

2 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Very fun! That is so awesome you all still keep in touch after SOOOO LONG ;) For real that looks like a blast-I am glad you were able to all get together.

What's for dinner? said...

hey, Burt's best friend is Kenyon Banfield bridgettes litle bro. and is that nicole mason?