Last week I felt a Migraine coming on...and I really didn't think it would end up being one of those really bad ones. But when I woke up last Friday morning, I wanted to just cry...which I tried not to do because then you end up with a "crying headache" on top of a migraine. I called my sweet, thoughtful, fun loving, giving, wonderful, terrific, sharing, awesome, beautiful neighbor/friend, Gayla, and said "I'm in trouble". She asked why and I told her. It didn't take her but a half of a half of a second to offer to take Dylin and Lyndee for me. She had the girls all day (rainy day) while I slept off the headache...in a cold, dark, quiet room. Thank you Gayla! It's such a great feeling to know you have neighbors and friends you can count on for anything.
2.20.2008
Migraines and Neighbors
Last week I felt a Migraine coming on...and I really didn't think it would end up being one of those really bad ones. But when I woke up last Friday morning, I wanted to just cry...which I tried not to do because then you end up with a "crying headache" on top of a migraine. I called my sweet, thoughtful, fun loving, giving, wonderful, terrific, sharing, awesome, beautiful neighbor/friend, Gayla, and said "I'm in trouble". She asked why and I told her. It didn't take her but a half of a half of a second to offer to take Dylin and Lyndee for me. She had the girls all day (rainy day) while I slept off the headache...in a cold, dark, quiet room. Thank you Gayla! It's such a great feeling to know you have neighbors and friends you can count on for anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment