Saturday, the 2nd of February, of course... was GroundHog's Day. My family has a huge tradition and loves to fry up some GroundHog for our friends and family. Instead of going to my Mom and Dad's house this year, we decided to host GroundHog Breakfast at our house. Only 89 of our closest friends were able to come. Linda (Chuck's new bride) was a tremendous help to me in the kitchen...THANKS LINDA! Bryton and his friends "fried" the GroundHog on the back patio for me. Linda and Chuck made "GroundHog's" for the kids to put in the ground. Luckily for us Arizona People...Mr GroundHog saw his shadow and there will be 6 more weeks of winter!!!
Brtyon And Friends Frying It Up...

Friends Who Dared...

Friends Who Survived...

The Cooks...
8 comments:
YUM!!! I could go for some biscuits & gravy right now!!!
Your blog is cute Chelle :)
So SO fun! Thanks for having us!! You guys are great!
Hey Michelle - It's "Ms. Tammy" from Dylin's preschool. I hopped to your blog from my friend Julie aka Crazymamaof6. How fun to find your blog and see pics of Dylin! She is a cutie! You'll have to tell me how you know Julie.
love the hat! wish we could have been there! you are awesome...89 people!?!
Did you really fry and eat Groundhog? Where does one buy groundhog meat? The grocery store? I could not eat groundhog, but it sure looks like you had a good time!
Yes, we really eat GroundHog. My Dad gets it for us in Snowflake, AZ. You could eat it. It's VERY tasty!
and yes... 89 people :)
Ooh, sounds like you had a great turn out and it was a blast!:)
Okay, so fun! Question though..when I read Groundhog I figured it was ground up pig...that's the catch isn't it?? Or do you really have groundhog..and how many would it take to feed 89? :)
Post a Comment