2.08.2008

Snow DAY!

Hard to believe...but yes, sometimes, in Arizona...it snows. And when it does, we go sledding. Here is a sneak peak of more pictures to come. Our neigbhors, the Smith's, went sledding with us and took a lot more pictures than we did. As soon as they send them our way, I'll be sure to post them.
Lyndee loved the snow. She didn't even mind being "bare handed" the whole day. She hated her gloves, so we didn't make her wear them. She GIGGLED when I put her on the sled and went down the hill with her!
Dylin was a natural in the snow. I thought for sure she would be SO afraid of sledding. The little girl FLEW down the hills...up and down...a hundred times! She laughed so hard!
Rylee had her own style. She rode down the hills on her knees, with one foot hanging off just enough to slow her down a tad...just in case she got going to fast! She was a champ!!! Every time she fell off, she said, "I'm ok!" And headed right back up for more!



4 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

cute pictures! Looks like you had a blast. Love all the snow outfits :)

Anonymous said...

so fun, we need to just get away for the day like that--before it all goes away!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun day! love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

haha...Lyndee looks so cute in these pictures!!! lol...i miss the chubbiness to hold..