Well, not excactly. My friend Jessica (who I know from our ward before we split - and I worked with her husband before I married Rick) invited me over to her house yesterday for a yummy pulled pork lunch. Another friend of hers, Julie (aka, Crazymama - who I found while blog surfing off of my SIL Lizzy's blog) was also invited...as well as Jessica's sister Ali (who is married to a guy I used to work with AND was friends with my brother in HS), and her friend, Laura. It was fun to meet Julie as I have been a frequent visitor of her very hilarious blog. We made plans to have a "craft" night...I hope it happens!!! Thanks girls for a super FAB time!

Ali, Me, Julie, Jessica and Laura
3 comments:
it was super fun to finally meet you too! i'm hoping the craft night happens! it would be so fun!
the craft night will happen... may 7. and yesterday was so much fun, thanks for coming to lunch.
looks like fun!
Post a Comment