yippee!! Thanks Bekki!
1. Gone on a blind date? Yes - lots
2. Skipped school? Yes - lots
3. Watched someone die? Yes.
4. Ever been in a car accident? Minor fender-benders.
5. Ever steal any traffic signs? Maybe.
6.Ever been on TV? Does the news count?
7.Been on the opposite side of the country? Yes...NY, FL, CT
8.Paid for a meal with coins only? Yes
9.Made prank phone calls? Yes, more than I'd like to admit.
10. Favorite dessert? Right now...Dark Chocolate M&M's... and Neilsen's Custard, vanilla with Heath and Almond
11. Favorite movie? I have lots
12. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 door suburban
13. Written a letter to Santa Claus? Yes.
14. Been kissed under mistletoe? Yes
15. Favorite holiday? April Fool's Day and GroundHog's Day
16. Been skinny dipping outdoors? Yes.
17. Any nicknames? In High School it was "MO" and "Owens"
18. Favorite drink? For some reason, soda is not tasting good to me right now. I crave water and OJ.
19. Tattoo? Hmmm...I'll admit that I *thought* about it once...for a split second. But I didn't want to have to explain to my kids some day...phew.
20. Body Piercings? 3 on my left ear, 2 on my right - although only 1 on each get used...and 1 on my bellybutton that should be closed up by now???
I TAG: Lizzy, Sandra and Christy....
1 comment:
So fun to read fun stuff about you. Happy B-day by the way!!! Hope it was a good one! We'll have to get together for lunch or dinner, or something! Hope you're feeling a bit better!
Post a Comment