4.09.2008
Chicks
The other night, I was counting money with a couple of friends from the PTO. It was after the Carnival, late and we were tired and hungry (I was hungry). As we were busy at work, Rylee and Dylin were in the background talking about their "chick" hatching and this and that about what they will be doing with their "chick". Stacy asked me what they were talking about and I had no idea. I saw on the counter where they were talking, the colored Easter Eggs. I figured they were talking about the Easter Bunny and Chicks and the fact they come from colored Easter Eggs. I totally blew it off. Stacy thought it was funny. The girls went on and on about their "chick" that was starting to hatch. They could see it's eye. ??? Whatever. I'm busy. I want to count money and then go to bed. It wasn't until after we were finished the we realized what they were talking about. SOMEBODY gave Dylin an egg that actually hatches into a "chick". ??? Maybe you had to be there... but it was pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL, love that story! My little girls love those chicks that grow in water...that is about as close to a real pet as it gets. :)
K the other day they kept asking if we wanted to see the chick egg- i was so cunfused! Now this makes more sense. I am actually rolling right now- how freakin funny!
what is that??!
Dylin was saying something at preschool about a chick, and I had no idea if she was talking about a real one or not.....now I know - lol!
Post a Comment