4.18.2008

When You Wish Upon A Star----

Not that anyone REALLY cares... but JIMMY is coming home!!! Yippee!!! I bought my tickets this morning for the concert on June 18th!!! Thank you Jimmy!!
*edit* Yesterday, I was able to get 4 seats... this morning I was able to get 3 general admission tickets!! Yippee!!! Up front and personal - just they way we like it :) SO... if anyone wants to go... I have 3 extra seats! Just let me know! This is going to be a great concert.
ONE MORE EDIT: Seriously! This is going to be a great concert! An awesome Girls Night Out!! I have 2 seats if you want to come!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought of you when I heard about the concert on the radio. yeah for fairy godmothers or whatever cuz "wish granted"

Brenna said...

Hi there Michelle,
You don't know me, but I am realizing that 3 people that know you know me. Marlane, Bruce, and Shawni. Kinda funny, so I checked out your blog. Congrats on the concert and being pregnant and I loved your 20 things post. Anyway, I hope you don't mind my stopping by your blog once and a while. Take care, Christine
my blog is babadeedee.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

You are hillarious!!! Go Jimmy!

Stacy said...

Holy Cow, I just made the connection from Kim Skinner to you. It's me, Stacy Whetten, do you remember me? Congrats on the pregnancy, I always thought six was a respectable number of kids myself until I found myself surprised with the coming of #7 this summer. I don't know much about Jimmy Eat World except my hubby and son love them too.

The Scott Family said...

So the other night I get a call from my sister asking about "Who sings this song" For the life of me I couldn't figure it out. For some reason you popped into my head, of someone to call and ask. But before I did I thought I would see if it was Jimmy Eat World. Sure enough that was it. I just had to laugh! I love that you love them. P.S. The baby counter is super cute!

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome! i bet you can't wait.

Sandra said...

If only I lived there :( Up front and personal!! I would totally go..once again you will have the time of your life! :)

Anonymous said...

So, I love Jimmy Eat World....something we should have talked about today at lunch....great meeting you!