1.19.2008

A couple...

of random photos:

First Daddy Daughter Date: Dad and Rylee at the school Sock Hop


Saturday night's ritual: put "marshmellows" in Dylin's hair for church



I asked Bryton to bring me his dirty clothes...this is what he brought:

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

all of them are so cute! glad to see ya back to blogging!

I was raised in a barn said...

Yeah!! I love random pictures, and what cute ones they are!! That one with Rylee and Rick is just too cute!! and Lyndee sure is a mix of everyone! Dylin look like all the girls in my family growing up, although we used spundge rollers. So fun.

Lauren said...

You have darling kids. Too cute! Glad that you were able to be of service for people. You are an amazing person, Michelle. :)

Chris and Christy said...

k, every time I see pictures of Bryton , I am amazed at how big and grown up and handsome he is! Holy Cow! I just remember playing with him when I was in elementary school and he was in diapers!! crazy!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!!! You have such dang cute kids!!

Kathy said...

That's cute. Did Lyndee enjoy her ride?