1.22.2008

Excited?

CrazyMama posted some things today that got her super excited... I commented on her blog of what gets me super excited.
Obviously... new updates on the Jimmy Eat World website...especially when they say they are touring and will be somewhere close by!!
Other things:
*When Rick and I get go to go out of town by ourselves
*Listening to Bryton and his friends "try" to form a band. I think today I'll make them practice in the garage.
*Watching Mykalin play with her little sisters
*Seeing Rylee singing and dancing (when she thinks no one is around)
*Dylin waking up first thing in the morning to snuggle with her mama.
*Everytime Lyndee laughs and smiles..which is a lot. She's such a happy baby. She's starting to walk! I"m not sure if that makes me excited...or sad that she's growing up so fast.

How about you?

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

those are all super exciting and fabulous! way cute they are forming a band!

Five Silly Switzer's said...

Great to see another blog I recognize. I see you still are the #1 Jimmy Eat World Fan-Gotta love it. Your kids are adorable!!!
Janeice Switzer

South Bend Mirrors said...

Good reaading your post