I don't even know where to start with this post. So much has happened this month. First I want to say how thankful I am for my health and for the health of my husband and the health of my children. I feel so blessed for this. And I thank my Father in Heaven every night for this. I am thankful for 5 wonderful children who love me. I am thankful for parents that raised me in the Gospel. I am thankful for brothers and sisters and inlaws that are patient with my flaws (or characteristics...as I call them). I am so thankful for a husband who is patient with me when I serve others, who is worthy to give our family a blessing when we are in need and who is always teaching us gospel principals. Rick is an amazing person.
Ok... enough of that :)
Last Monday, Rick and I took Bryton and Mykee snow boarding. We had a great time and decided that we want to be a snowboarding family! (Rick won't give up his ski's, tho) Bryton was flying down the mountain behind Rebecca! I was so impressed with his natural ability of not being afraid!! I, on the other hand, was afraid. I don't like pain. And the last time I snowboarded, that's exactly what I felt. But Rebecca was a very patient instructer and by the end of the day, I actually felt like I knew what I was doing. We put Mykee in a class and I thought after one day, she'd hate it. She LOVED it and can't wait to do it again. I am so proud of her! Rick loved skiing the slopes, but after lunch, he discovered that one of his boots had cracked. He was able to do another run or two, but then he had to quit. I guess ski boots don't last forever :) I'll post pictures as soon as I can get them off my camera.
3 comments:
way fun! and bummer about the boots!
can't wait to see pictures!
what wonderful blessing and thinsg to be grateful for.
can't wait to see pictures of your guy's ski trip. Sounds like fun!
that was a way cute 'thankful' post. I'm always so envious of those that know how to express themselves like that! And Michelle, you do NOT have any flaws, you silly!! You have always been so sweet to Chris and I and are always trying to find ways to serve others! You silly girl! No flaws at all!!
Post a Comment