Rylee tries to make the Magic Dancing Doll dance with the Christmas Spirit Dylin's turn... The Dumb Baby... an Owens' family tradition Singing Cousins Dylin the Driver...watch out!
Dylin and that car is too much!! That is so funny! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! That picture of you and Lyndee is beautiful! I love love her dress! Where did you get it?
Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Grace has a Princess Jeep power wheels. They are so fun and cute! I think that you are gorgeous in your picture with Lyndee!
I agree with Christy-I want a update!! You were on such a roll keep it up :) I know you have been super busy,but I would love to see pics soon. Hey, did i tell you my whole fam thinks that Lyndee and London look soooo much alike? I think so, too! Kinda weird!
7 comments:
Dylin and that car is too much!! That is so funny! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! That picture of you and Lyndee is beautiful! I love love her dress! Where did you get it?
Looks like fun! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Lets plan to see each other at least once in 2008!!!!!
Those pictures are so cute! Dylin kills me! You can just tell how excited she is!
Looks like you had a fun Christmas! Grace has a Princess Jeep power wheels. They are so fun and cute! I think that you are gorgeous in your picture with Lyndee!
I love the picture of you and Lyndee. Great picture.
K michelly, I want to see the snowboarding Pics!! And I want to hear about it :)
I agree with Christy-I want a update!! You were on such a roll keep it up :) I know you have been super busy,but I would love to see pics soon. Hey, did i tell you my whole fam thinks that Lyndee and London look soooo much alike? I think so, too! Kinda weird!
Post a Comment