We all woke up late this morning...even Lyndee. I love rainy days...but not enough to move to Seattle!
Rylee and I went into Lyndee's room to get her out of bed. When I reached in to grab her, she said something.
Rylee said, "Mom!! It sounded like she said "arriba - arribay"!!"
I laughed and said, "Yes, it does sound like that's what she said."
Rylee, very concerned, said, "Oh no, Mom! What if she's a Spanish speaking baby? What if she doesn't speak English?"
A perfect start to a perfect day!
4 comments:
LOL!! Lyndee speaking spanish and London speaking chinese...we're in trouble! Where are your pictures from the Turkey trot? I want the one with you and me for my blog that Rick took,i didn't get any of us :(
Hahaha ,When we were in Houston, baby Brie was rolling her r's like crazy, I think she said arrrrriba too! Her and Lyndee should get along great! funny stuff
(Sorry I missed out on Phoenix :( how was it? did anyone beat the turkey trot turkey? )
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAaAaaa
That is a great story!
oh my gosh! too funny!! such a cutie!
Post a Comment