11.11.2007

Mykalin


This is the first DVD in the "Baby Mormon" series. This is the project that Mykee worked on last month. The DVD that she sang on is called "The Creation"...she brought tears of happieness and utter astonishment when we sat down as a family and listed to her. The DVD has just been released and is available at Desert Book...I even found it online. Totally cool that my daughter has the confidence to do this... and loves doing it!!!
On a side note... I took Mykee to the Hannah Montana concert last Friday night!!! During the concert, Mykee leaned over to me and said, "See mom... that's exactly what I want to be!" I'm not sure that I want my daughter living that lifestyle...but the idea of watching her sing and dance in front of 13,000+ fans...is a pretty cool thought!!!!!
**She starts voice lessons on Wednesday**

3 comments:

Lauren said...

And... I'm so excited to teach this beautiful Mykee. :)

Anonymous said...

Thats so cool for her, and of course for you :) Good job Mykee!

Kristen said...

Wow sis. rigby this is so awesome! That's great for Mykee, tell her I said Congrats and keep it up! it's so fun to see what going on in your life! here's my blog if youwant to check it out! www.gottahavefriends-kristen.blogspot.com hope to hear backfrom you!