11.28.2007

Before 8 Band-Aids

A normal day. A normal night. But what *is* normal when you have 5 kids? Bryton worked on his skateboard before going to Scouts, Mykee is babysitting for Hillary, Rylee decided tonight that she wanted to use her "own" shower - therefore, took a shower in the guest bathroom, Lyndee had a bath after two helpings of hash browns and corn... and then there's Dylin. Dylin decided that if Rylee can have her own shower, it was time for her to make the switch from bath to shower. She used my shower. I left the room for maybe 30 seconds to grab a towel for Lyndee...came back... Dylin is out of the shower crying because she's bleeding. She shaved her legs. Now she has *8* band-aids on her left leg.
Dylin.

4 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Oh Dylin! Ouch!!

The Meachams said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that little piece of heaven (dylin)

When I came by tonight to pick up Mykee to babysit, which I still can't get over that she is old enough to babysit...but she is DANG good, Dylin walked outside and the first thing she said to me was, "I'M SUPPOSE TO COME SPEND THE NIGHT AT YOUR HOUSE!"

No hello, or I love you Aunt Hill...just words of anger & frustration that I wasn't there to pick her up to come over to my house!!!

We need to pick a date for her to come SPEND THE NIGHT!

Lauren said...

Oh no! Poor Dylin! She's just trying to be a big girl, I suppose. Hang in there...

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh my gosh! poor girly!