Jayson @ 6 months:
*Still barfs
*Blue eyes
*Not sleeping through the night
*Loves to chew on mommy's fingers
*Loves laughing at his sisters
*Thinks his big brother is totally cool
*Does NOT like solid food - and I'm not going to push it
*Barfs a lot - but not as much as two months ago
*Found his toes - too bad he's not flexible enough to get his toes into his mouth
*Can (and will) roll to his destination
*Is up on his knees - as soon as he figures out what to do with his hands, he'll be off and running (crawling)
Boy Howdy! We sure love our little boy! It is a wonderful feeling to know that all our kids are here - and under one roof. It won't be that way for long.
3 comments:
6 months already! Wow! I need to squeeze that little guy soon! I'll even let him barf on me! Oh, wait...that's gross. Maybe not. He's sure a cutie!
What a cutie! His hair is growing back!
(he's way too young to be able to do that!)
It is hard NOT too love baby Jayson!! I still remember seeing Bryton adoring him at the ward christmas party - what sweet boys you have! (& you know I love your girls!)
Post a Comment