I think I found one that might work. I was surprised at how quickly my kids (all of them) jumped on board. The hardest part for me is to have something "ready" for them to do when they get home from school. With this method, I can add chores to their hooks as the day goes on. I just need to make sure they have equal amount of chores, otherwise, there will be some serious whining.
This might just work! My favorite chore-tag? "Bath". HAHA. I hate bath time! The girls HATE bath time! And therefore, baths don't happen often enough. That is about to change. Yippee! Wish me luck!!
2 comments:
how cool, Michelle - I love it! I laughed out loud at the bath part - i have 2 little ducks that I can't DRAG out of the tub - haha.
Hope you're all well - beautiful as ever. Tim & Jayson are sporting a similar "low maintenance" do - I didn't realize the #4 attachment was THAT short - oops :)
Hugs,
Kelley
good idea! Hope it works.
Post a Comment