4.01.2009

Fooled!

I love April Fool's Day. It is one of my favorite Holidays!! Yes - that's what I call it. I personally feel that the kids should be able to stay home and PRANK each other ALL day.
Like last year, I was able to find a rooster. The "victims" new it was coming -which took some of the fun out of it.
This is what they had in their backyard this morning:

We put a sign on the rooster's cage that read, "I am not a nice rooster. Please do not let me out of my cage". The "victims" were pretty good sports about it.
We THOUGHT they were good sports about it...but we came home tonight to THIS:



Gross.
But, good job, "Victims". You are the FIRST to *try* and get us back! And we "thank you" for it.
I seriously need to find a goat next year.

5 comments:

sherry said...

Gross! Is that a real live (dead)rooster?

Kathy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Your victims are awesome!!! But that is so gross!!!

annie said...

That is sick. But funny. Honestly, how can anyone eat meat? Gross. I'm glad your "victims" have a sense of humor. : )

Mechams said...

They were pretty proud of that one! Ryan got an email titled, "My Revenge" with those pictures. HA!

Andrea said...

I can't believe Russ (oops, I mean the victims) had this up their sleeves! That is so disgusting! Have you checked out the "victim's" blog to see the video of leaving the chicken on your house? So funny!!! There is no way I would ever touch that thing!