Rick had our family speak at church today. Rylee gave a scripture. Mykee spoke. Bryton spoke. I spoke. And then there was no time left for Rick to speak. Huh? I think we got TRICKED! I'm very proud of the kids. They did a great job. I'm thankful for the Gilbert family and their help with Dylin, Lyndee and Jayson while we spoke. While I was speaking, I saw Logan take Lyndee out of the Chapel. Later, I found out that Lyndee was taking her skirt off, telling Logan she had to go "potty". Awesome. Logan took her potty and she acutally went!! Lyndee's had a dry diaper ALL day. She even woke up from her nap DRY. And went "potty" and "poopy" TWICE at Gramma's house! You can guess what I'm doing tomorrow! We are going to get this potty-training thing D.O.N.E.
Before church, I attempted to take a picture of the kids all dressed up in their new attire. Jayson looked pretty cute (even with his bald head) in his Kenneth Cole suit I found for him at Small Change last month.
The above picture is about as good as I could get it.
The Rigby Family hopes everyone had a wonderful Easter Day.
My favorite Hymn is "I Stand All Amazed".
Christ died for me. I want to live my life worthy to return to live with Him.
6 comments:
Super Cute dresses.. I love holiday's with a little girl. It means a NEW OUTFIT. Your kids look so cute.
They look fabulous, all those color coordinating girls and two handsome book ends. I love it! And I want more info on your chore system....
They look so cute! Did you make those necklaces!
Your family is so beautiful. Thank you guys for checking in with the parents. The flowers are beautiful and mom and dad feel loved.
LOVE Lyndee's face! Your kids look great!
Oh, I sure do love those kids! Great post!
Post a Comment