3.08.2009

Oh Ya....

Totally Awesome!!
Clarity x 10
They played the entire album, start to finish and then played a lot more.
Wow. I'm breathless.
Thanks Zach, for taking the picture.

7 comments:

Jen and Bryan said...

how in the world did you getg that picture? I love it!!!

Alisa said...

Hey! I don't know if I've ever introduced myself (I just find myself in the habit of "blogstalking"). I'm Alisa Brennan and we were at the show too with some friends--amazing!!! DEFINITELY not as close as you! Looking at the picture, we were to the far left and almost completely back. My husband (Elliott) and his friends refused to move up closer because we were standing right in front of a fan, ha! Don't they know that's not the point of the show?! My favorite song of the night was "Work!"

cabrenchley said...

I love it!!! You are so much cooler than me. It is so fun to hang out on Tuesdays with you. I love your post about the make up trouble! We have had some sharpie episodes at our house. Never a dull moment right?

Chris and Christy said...

You are awesome. That's all I have to say.

Michelle said...

Hey Jen...did you see Zach take a picture with his iPhone after the concert? ya - that's this picture. I got it from their Tweet site.

sherry said...

How fun! I can't believe you got a pic that shows you so well. You look great. That is exactly why I don't like to go when I am too fat;)

Kim said...

The picture is amazing. It looks like the night was a blast. What fun!!