I asked her where she got the make-up. And she showed me:
This is Lyndee saying "no cheese" (her way of saying 'don't take a picutre') as she's screaming and yelling at me when I explained to her (again) that she can NOT get into Mykee's make-up.
The "fit" continued for about ten minutes.
An hour later, I hear my bedroom door shut and I say, "Lyndee! I don't trust you!" My sweet Mother-in-Law is thinking "don't can't say that...she's such a sweet little girl...what's not to trust??" 2 minutes later, I find her applying my mascara. She can almost do it without getting it all over her face:
4 comments:
Ha ha ha ha!! I am so sorry to laugh Michelle, but man our daughters are definitely related! No matter what I say my sweet little Kaylin continues to get into my lotions and cover herself in it from head to toe. Think of the mischief they could get into together!
She is such a girl! You will have to hide all of your make up better rom now on...
lol
If she just wasn't so stinkin' cute.....
Post a Comment