1.27.2009

TAG - you're it!!

I got tagged...I usually don't respond to them...but this one was fun. It was nice to remember some things....(B=Bryton, M=Mykalin, R=Rylee, D=Dylin, L=Lyndee and J=Jayson)

** Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
B- our apartment - Rancho Palos Verdes
M- at lunch - the deli at Fry’s
R- at home
D- at home
L- at home
J- at home

** Who was with you?
B- husband
M- Judy - friend/co-worker
R- husband
D - just me
L- just me
J- just me

** How did you find out that you were pregnant?
B- home test
M- same
R- same
D-same
L-same
J- I had that feeling the second it happened

** What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant?
B- yippee! But am I too young?
M- yippee!!
R- yippee!! It took long enough!!
D- woa…did I really think this through?
L- yippee!! We’re done!!
J- uhhhhh…..

** Who was the first person you told?
B- husband
M-Judy
R- husband
D- husband
L- husband
J- husband

** Did you plan to get pregnant?
B- yes
M- yes
R- yes
D- yes
L- yes
J- kind of??

** Was everybody happy for you?
B- yes
M- yes
R- yes
D- yes
L-I think so
J- they thought I was crazy??

**Did you want to find out the sex?
B- yes
M- yes
R- yes
D- no - but we did anyway
L- no - and we didn’t!
J- yes

**What was the sex?
B- boy
M- girl
R- girl
D- girl
L- girl
J- boy!!

**Did anyone throw you a baby shower?
B- yes - Mom/Marcy
M- no
R- yes - Rebecca/Family/Friends
D- no
L- no
J- yes - Melissa/Friends

** How much weight did you gain?
B- 67 lbs
M- 35 lbs
R- 30 lbs
D- 25 lbs
L- 28 lbs
J- 31 lbs

** Did you loose all of the weight that you gained?
B- eventually
M- eventually
R- eventually
D-nope
L- yes and then some
J- working on it now

** What did you crave the most?
B- Anything Greasy
M- Chocolate
R- Dark Chocolate
D- Breads
L- Broccoli and Red Meat
J- Dark Chocolate M&Ms - enchiladas

** Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
B- preterm labor- and too much weight gain
M- preterm labor
R- preterm labor
D- preterm labor
L- preterm labor
J- preterm labor and placenta previa scare

** Where were you when you went into labor?
B- home
M- home
R- home
D- home
L- home
J- my mom’s house

** Did your water break?
B- nope
M- nope
R- nope
D- nope
L- nope
J- nope

** Did you go early or late?
B- 3 weeks early
M- 5 weeks early
R- 3 weeks early
D- 3 weeks early
L- 5 weeks early
J- 4 weeks early

** Who was in the room with you when you gave birth (besides Dr/nurse)?
B- husband and my mom
M- husband
R- husband
D- husband (but BFF was next door having her baby at the same time!!)
L- husband
J- husband, my mom and my oldest daughter

** Did you have any drugs for the pain?
B- demoral…it SUCKED
M- epidural
R- epidural
D- epidural
L- epidural
J- epidural

** Did you go vaginal or have a c-section?
B- V
M- V
R- V
D- V
L- V
J- V

** What was your first reaction after giving birth?
B- after 16 hours… FINALLY! And my butt hurts!
M- there was no way I just had a baby - I was laughing
R- I need to throw up
D- did we beat Rebecca??
L- what is it? What? A Girl????
J- I am SO done

** How big was the baby(s)?
B- 6lbs 8oz
M- 5 lbs 15oz
R- 6lbs 8oz
D- 6lbs 14oz
L- 6lbs 1oz
J- 7lbs 3oz

** What did you name the baby(s)?
B- Bryton Scot
M- Mykalin Nicole
R- Rylee Kae
D- Gwendylin Grace
L- Lyndee Michelle
J- Jayson Dodge

** Did the name have any significance to you?
B- We came up with a name while looking at a map of Utah. Bryton has his dad’s BFF name for his middle name.
M- I went to college with a girl who’s name was Michaellyn - loved the name. Mykee has my BFF’s name for her middle name
R- Rylee has my other BFF’s middle name for her middle name as well as my MIL's middle name
D- We came up with Dylin while playing Scrabble. Then we found the name “Gwendylin” in a name book. I have 2 grand aunt’s named Gwendolin and Grace.
L- We didn’t know she was a girl. Jackson was our name for a boy. When she was born, Rick pulled it out of the air. I didn’t remember that it was a name my BFF wanted to use (but didn’t).
J- I’ve always loved the name Jayson. Dodge is another story (see blog post in October).

** Does the baby's name fit?
B- yes
M- we call her “Mykee” - YES!
R- totally
D- for sure
L- Lyndee Lou…
J- we are working on making a name stick

** Did the baby(s) have any complications?
B- major cone-head!!
M- nope
R- nope
D- choked and was in NICU for 2 days - ended up with RSV at 3 months
L- nope
J- had white guck on him - was too early - spent 5 days in NICU for lungs and jaundice

** How old is your baby today?
B- 15 -one month shy of getting his driver’s permit! AAAA!!!!
M- 13
R- 6 3/4
D- 5
L- 2
J- 3 months

** When is the next one(s) coming?
Ha ha ha h ah ah ah ha ha NOT gonna happen!

** If you could would you do it all over again?
Of course.

I tag anyone who read this all the way through!

5 comments:

Jody said...

OK, I have to steal this one. I get so sick of all the stupid ones and this is definately unique. Plus, my family would love it, thanks!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

Totally fun to read!

Tammie said...

Hey Michelle! I ran across your blog and wanted to say Hi. Wow! 6kids, I bet that keeps you busy, busy! I saw their pictures...cute, cute kids!! Glad to see you are doing well! :)
Tammie Clark (Wright)

Shawni said...

Oh man, Michelle...I just caught up on here...I love this post...I totally need to write all that stuff down, it'd be such a great keepsake.

I LOVED your post a while back about that "feeling" like you are claustrophobic...I totally feel for you! Can I come snatch that baby for a few days??

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

What a great thing to have. I loved reading all the little tid bits. How are you? Thanks for our lunch date. I was so glad we went. You are an amazing friend Michelle. Are you sick of me telling you that yet?