*rick*michelle*bryton*mykalin*rylee*gwendylin*lyndee*jayson*
What a beautiful boy! Nicole does such a fabulous job. I can't believe how cute he is. Your kids must be eating him up! Hey, I have some onesies to get over to you...
I actually saw these pics on her blog. What a cute baby! congrats
Jayson Dodge in the buff on that blue blankets is PRECIOUS! What a little angel.
He is soooooooo stinkin' cute! I can't wait to get over there and squeeze him. He is just too yummy! Congrats!
Great pictures!! How lucky to have such a talented friend!
I am dying right now! He is too cute! I will need to borrow your friend to take pics of my little guy...yay for little boys!! I can't wait!
He is perfect! THen again so are all of your kids!Way to go!
He is adorable. Congrats!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a beautiful boy! Nicole does such a fabulous job. I can't believe how cute he is. Your kids must be eating him up! Hey, I have some onesies to get over to you...
I actually saw these pics on her blog. What a cute baby! congrats
Jayson Dodge in the buff on that blue blankets is PRECIOUS! What a little angel.
He is soooooooo stinkin' cute! I can't wait to get over there and squeeze him. He is just too yummy! Congrats!
Great pictures!! How lucky to have such a talented friend!
I am dying right now! He is too cute! I will need to borrow your friend to take pics of my little guy...yay for little boys!! I can't wait!
He is perfect! THen again so are all of your kids!Way to go!
He is adorable. Congrats!
Post a Comment