After...
I was on bedrest during what was supposed to be my "nesting" phase... so I'm nesting now:
Where did the last 4 weeks go?

He looks just like Daddy (when he's sleeping)

3 Little Buddies... Dodge, Carson and B-Rock

These 3 cute dudes were all born 10 weeks apart. They are going to be the bestest cousins. I'm so glad that I got a boy this round! Last round, Lyndee was the only girl!!
2 comments:
I wish I was still feeling that nesting feeling. I went a little crazy there at the end of my pregnancy. I should still be cleaning now... In my opinion, that is part of what makes bedrest so unbearable. You are feeling that nesting sensation, and can't do a darn thing about it but sit there and wish someone would clean your baseboards and dust your cieling fans;) !
awesome organizing. I love a tidy cupboard as much as the next gal. and baby jays, you are adorable!
Post a Comment