We had a great Halloween this year! We have the best neighbors! We ordered pizza and sat outside all night. My SIL, Annie, drove out from Cali with her two CUTIES, Ollie and Hazel. And Chris and Lizzy brought London and Rett over!! Dylin and Rylee were in Heaven with all their cousins!!
All the Girls in the neighborhood:

Hazel, Lyndee, Rylee, Dylin and Ollie

Lyndee driving Miss Hazel

Lyndee driving Ollie, aka Indiana Jones

Aunt Annie and Baby Jayson

Our sweet Caboose. Jayson Dodge is sitting on a lawn chair dreaming about the candy in his future :)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh, that picture of Jayson on the sofa with the candy is so adorable! I love that little dress Dylin is wearing. Kaylin has the same one. That was what she was going to be for Halloween until I changed my mind to tinkerbel!
I'm so happy that you are both home and doing so well. Things here have been a little out of sorts. I hadn't felt well and didn't want even the chance of getting you and baby sick. Let alone the fact I haven't had the energy to make it to the front door. Congrats on a beautiful family.
THAT is the cutest picture EVER!
I love love love that picture!! Thanks for having us over we had lots of fun!
That is a picture that is too precious for words. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Michelle, you've got a beautiful baby boy, congrats! Didn't know you had a blog....saw it off of Laura F. Glad to see everything is good with you and baby. I've never done the NICU thing, but I know it's hard.
azrogersfamily7@blogspot.com
So exciting! I'm glad the caboose is finally here! I miss you guys!
--Alisha
Post a Comment