9.15.2008

My Favorite Things Today:

1. Lyndee saying "I love you"
2. Dylin telling me how cool her Kindergarten teacher is
3. Rylee cuddling with me saying she wants to skip school and hang with mom

4. Mykee teaching her dance kids new things and telling them the rules
5. Bryton telling me all about the Stake Dance on Saturday night
6. Rick coming home early from work to cook a yummy dinner, play with kids
7. Baby "Jayson" using my ribs as monkey bars - I am trying really hard to LOVE these moments seeing how I will never expierence them again
8. My girls giving me a home pedicure

9. Playing in the rain

10.Bill coming once a week to clean my house!!!

2 comments:

sherry said...

Look how cute your girls are! If I had a Bill to clean my house, I would have mentioned him first;)

Holloways said...

Bryton at a Stake Dance?? That breaks my heart! Is he really old enough for that?! Well, that's how I met my husband, so keep a close eye on him!:)