My DVR is set to record the season premier of YO GABBA GABBA on Thursday morning - channel 37 - 11:30am. You know how the show has guest musicians?? Guess who it is on Thursday!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!! There's a party on my TV... so groovy... so groovy...
Michelle, Hey there lady! This is Bobbi Jo Nichols from Ashley Heights ward. I found you through Coco's blog and thought I would stop in and say hello! So happy for you and your family on the upcoming blessing and so glad that you and baby are doing good. I hope you will add me to your list so I can check in and see what is up in your family. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
1 comment:
Michelle,
Hey there lady! This is Bobbi Jo Nichols from Ashley Heights ward. I found you through Coco's blog and thought I would stop in and say hello! So happy for you and your family on the upcoming blessing and so glad that you and baby are doing good. I hope you will add me to your list so I can check in and see what is up in your family. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Post a Comment