9.30.2008

Baby Shower

Melissa (BFF) threw me the BEST of the BESTEST baby showers on Saturday! Her house was decorated so dang cute! Thank you Melissa! It was such a fun time. So many of the people I love dearly came and I was extremely touched by the generosity everyone showed. I am very lucky to have wonderful and caring friends. I had butterflies in my tummy before the shower started, afraid no one would come. I mean... this IS baby number 6! Thank you to EVERYONE who came. I totally scored! I don't have a single excuse to run to the mall to get things for this little guy. (name TBD ---Rick isn't sold on what me and the kids have been calling him for the last four months) I have blue clothes and blankets coming out the wazoo!!! Yea for us!!!!!
Two of the gifts for the baby have become the property of others in the family. Lyndee thinks the Elmo Towel is hers and Rick has adopted the fuzzy brown/silky blue blanket that Melissa B made. Ha ha ha :)


1 comment:

Crow Family said...

I am so glad the shower went well! I wish I could have gone! I had to have my gallbladder removed that week so I was kinda out of it =( can't wait to see the pics