7.27.2008

Three - Trio - Tres- ???

Things come in 3's right?
We blew a tire on the borrowed tent trailer driving home from Oceanside early July.
Rick blew a tire on the boat trailer coming driving home from the Scout's super activity at Lake Roosevelt.
Rick went to get in his car this morning to go to church. He has a flat tire.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so sorry, let's count on that 3rd time is a charm!

Sandra said...

Love the new blog..super cute! I can't believe all the tire drama..that is crazy! Hopefully 3 times is enough!

annie said...

triple whammie - yuck. i guess you guys are getting good at this tire changing thing. you new blog page is super cute! we miss you guys so much - we need to come visit as soon as it cools down there. what's your due date again?

bostonshumways said...

Oh man I hate the threes. What a pain. Love the new blog look. No, I haven't read much of the darn book...not for lack of wanting to, just crazy summer stuff. Talk to you soon!

bostonshumways said...

That's me, Shawni. Sorry, my sister's signed in on my computer.