Good News - Great News - and very Bad News Good News: It's still a boy Great News: The Placenta Previa has corrected itself Very Bad News: I'm gaining too much weight
Yeah! He's still a boy! I always worry a little bit because Rachael was a boy for most of my pregnancy. Any names yet? My doctor never says I've gained too much weight, even when he knows darn well I have. I think I could gain a hundred pounds and he wouldn't say a word. For the record, I think youlook fab;) P.S- so jealous you went to Carlsbad! How fun!
5 comments:
I beg to differ on the bad news!! You are GEORGOUS!! Now, go put your feet up & have a dish of ice cream :)
Yeah! He's still a boy! I always worry a little bit because Rachael was a boy for most of my pregnancy. Any names yet? My doctor never says I've gained too much weight, even when he knows darn well I have. I think I could gain a hundred pounds and he wouldn't say a word. For the record, I think youlook fab;) P.S- so jealous you went to Carlsbad! How fun!
YEA! To the first three, join the club with the last one. For real all great news YIPEE!!
I'm glad to hear the previa corrected it's self. I guess you won't get as much bedrest as you were hoping for:)
That is very good news...and doesn't being pregnant give you license to gain weight and not care? :)
Post a Comment