I came home from my Dr's appointment to him creating something. I love LOVE love it! He could have been playing XBox or watching TV... but no... he grabbed an old shoe box, some tin foil, a stick and a hot dog. After 1 1/2 hours in the AZ Sun...it was done!
Lyndee thought the Hot Dog was YUMMY!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness. I am so glad you found me and that you have a blog too. Now I an check in on you. I heard you are having a Baby boy... Am I right? Well I guess it's in your blog. I am soooo happy! You've always being such a good friend Michelle and I love ya to death.
Keep me posted on the baby, I can't wait
I'll have to show Jon this. He will be so proud of Bryton.
Hey, It's Tanya, I tagged you!! Check out my blog for details!!
Hey Michelle, it's Robin Lee. I just popped over from Sandra's blog and saw this cute post. I have to say Bryton is a cute cleaver boy, I'm proud to call him my nephew! Hope you guys are having a good summer.
hay mom!!! haha that is so funny!!! and cool! and i think i can get board without him too....surprisingly...
What a brilliant young man! If he needs to stay busy...I'm going to be painting soon. Is he interested? We just started a blog too-check it out! We have some VERY VERY HAPPY news on it!!
I love it- pretty ingenious! I wish I had done clever things when I was bored. Now I just wish I could be bored.
Post a Comment