10.08.2007

Fall Break

Things are always crazy in the Rigby home when the kids are home from school. Bryton likes to spend his time playing XBox and skateboarding. Mykee likes to hang out with friends or make up "shows" with the little girls. Rylee and Dylin favorite question for me at the crack of dawn is "Where can we play today??" Lyndee has no idea what's going on...only that her scheduale is ALL messed up. She's also finally cutting her first tooth on the top! Sorry Marilyn!!! Lyndee will probably not be in the best of moods for you next week while Rick and I are in HAWAII!! That's right! We leave on Saturday morning. I can't believe the time is finally here! We are so lucky that Rick's parents are able to be here to take care of our children. This is a wonderful gift that my parents are giving to us...we are meeting them and the rest of my siblings/spouses on Oahu Saturday to cruise around the Islands. We are so excited...and with excitement comes anxiety. Thankfully, I was able to get some "anti-anxiety" pills to help me through it all :) Pictures to come...

5 comments:

annie said...

can you please stuff me in your suitcase!!! Marilyn could handle 2 more kids, right?

Kathy said...

Me too!! I would lkove to go to Hawaii!!

I was raised in a barn said...

i am so jealous! you are going to look dang good in that swim suit!

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun! have a great fall break! and an even more fun trip! whoohoo!

Sandra said...

Have a great time! What a great idea for a family trip! No worries ;)