10.30.2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Tonight was our ward Trunk or Treat party. There were lots of great costumes - kids and adults dressed up! I always love to see the clever things that adults come up with. As you can see...I wasn't that clever. BUT, I was disguised pretty good! Some of my closest friends in the neighborhood looked at me as though I was a stranger :)
Lyndee as a Little Chick

Dylin as a Butterfly Ballerina















Rylee as a Pretty Witch



Mykalin as a Pirate Chic


Scary Clown

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy Halloween! All the costumes look adorable! I don't know if I would have known it was you either...that is quite the disguise! Fun!

Kathy said...

Are you the clown??? I would have thought that was Bryton! Very good disguise. I am not that creative!!

I was raised in a barn said...

Wow Michelle...you go all out! I would have walked right by you :) You all look so good! How fun-happy halloween!

Crazymamaof6 said...

super fabulous! everyone looked great! very fun your got into it too!

Jill Rosenhan said...

Sister Rigby!!! Kristen and I have been searching everywhere cause I remembered seeing your page! We FINALLY found you! Looks like you had fun on Halloween!

annie said...

Oh, I love it!!! I love all of it! They are all getting so big so fast!!! I can't stand it. The costumes are so great!!! Perfect clown disguise. Halloween is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Mykee I like your costume, you look so pretty.