Michelle, TOO CUTE!!!! I seriously can't stnad even looking at your pictures of Hawaii. It makes me SICK! I NEED to go! Especially since I lost FOUR pounds this week, baby! Check our blog. thewyeths.blogspot.com. BTW, Bryan went to The Format front and center the other night. I missed it. :(
Miss a couple days miss a lot!! I love how i can check your blog now and you have new things for ME!! What a great party for such a great girl! It was tons of fun-thanks for letting us come! Everything was so cute and they all had a ball. I love the picture of all the toes-Great picture taking you!
3 comments:
Michelle, TOO CUTE!!!! I seriously can't stnad even looking at your pictures of Hawaii. It makes me SICK! I NEED to go! Especially since I lost FOUR pounds this week, baby! Check our blog. thewyeths.blogspot.com.
BTW, Bryan went to The Format front and center the other night. I missed it. :(
she sure is a cutie! and looks like she was loving her party! Happy Birthday Dylin! 4 IS FABULOUS!
Miss a couple days miss a lot!! I love how i can check your blog now and you have new things for ME!! What a great party for such a great girl! It was tons of fun-thanks for letting us come! Everything was so cute and they all had a ball. I love the picture of all the toes-Great picture taking you!
Post a Comment