10.24.2007

*2* Things...

Today was "crazy sock" day at school. Rylee found some crazy tights. I picked her up early from school so she could have some play time w/ Gramma Rigby. As the door to her classroom was closing, you could hear lots of kids yelling, "Bye Rylee!". The door shut and Rylee says, "I know mom, it's like I have a hundred friends."



I took Mykalin out of school early today. She was asked to do some recording of Primary Songs for a video (or something). The studio was in North Scottsdale and a friend in our ward, Angie Huston, took her. Mykalin said it was an amazing experience and she felt totally in her element. They paid her to do her favorite thing...sing. She would have paid them for the experience!!!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Cute tights Rylee! Yeah, Mykee we are so proud of you! You are the richest little girl we know! You go girl!!! Love you!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love her tights! and isn't if fun to be popular! she is so cute!

and whoohoo on getting paid to do something so great! what a fun experience! so what is she gonna do with her money? it would be burning a whole in my pocket when i was that age! well even now too!

I was raised in a barn said...

Rylee is too cute for words- why wouldn't she have a million friends??!! I can't wait until Mykee is famous and we can tell everyone, "that's our niece"!