9.04.2007

I'VE LOST A LYNDEE!!




OK... this might come across hokey - but I don't care. Because a friend whom I haven't seen in a few months said to me at the gym today, "You are withering away"... I decided to go ahead and post this...Lizzy has been telling me I should for a while now, anyway. "I've lost a Lyndee" means that she wieghs 17lbs and I have now lost 18.2lbs!!! I am finally at my starting weight when I got pregnant w/ Rylee!!! It feels SO great to have people notice my success. I started my wieght loss journey in June by joining Weight Watchers and committing to the gym at least 3x a week. I am 4 lbs from my goal... but I think I'll re-set the goal and go an additional 5...that way I can afford to gain some back when we go on our cruise to HAWAII in less than 6 weeks!! Hillary came to my house the other night to let me try on some pants. I was a little emotional when the pants actually FIT!!!! These were pants that I had given to her when I thought there was never a chance that I would be this size again. I am completely blown away...but to give myself some credit - I have been 110% committed to WW and trying really hard. My family has sacrificed by going from eating hamburger meat to ground turkey... and going from white flour pasta to whole wheat flour. I'm sure they feel like the post-it pad I saw last week..."oh no - mamma's on a diet and we're all going to die"!!! Thanks for the support, family...especially Rick!!

6 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

Oh, Michelle! You are so beautiful! I got a little emotional reading that. I just love when people start feeling better about themselves! You have been so great on the WW thing, and I am so proud of you! Good work! LOVES!! oh, and by the way-YOU LOOK FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Michelle! We all know how much that sucks and how hard it really is. You're always so super cute, let's just be like Tracy Turnblad and not give a hoot! Tease up our hair and just not give in to "the man"!!! (jk, if you only knew all I've done these days to give in to the man, hu hum) Anyway, gotta get together soon and jam out to some Pat, remember bungee jumping and then turning up that CD really loud. Total exhilaration! We are wild, really we are super fun!! Love you too.

The Meachams said...

I'm seriously SOOOOO proud of you!!! These pictures are crazy!!!! Good job sister...keep it up...only 6 more weeks until Hawaii.

OurHappyFamily said...

You better post this info!!! I talked to Hillary on the phone the other day and said, HOLY HECK, Michelle looks awesome. You look fabulous! It was fun to see you at AZ Mills. Keep it up my friend. That has to make you feel GREAT!!!

Sandra said...

Way to go Michelle!!! Great new look on the blog & the bod!! ;)

annie said...

you look awesome! i'm so proud of you!!! you're amazing! way to go!!