9.02.2007

HAPPENINGS


Lyndee was having some breakfast and Bryton was being silly with her... he would make her turn around to laugh at him and while doing so, he was able to get this picture of her! It totally cracks me up!!!!





Rick organized a Court of Honor a couple of weeks ago. Bryton was advanced to 2nd Class. His Scoutmaster (John Sherman) has been really busy working w/ the boys w/ their scouting. Bryton is eager to advance and earn his Eagle.





Before Dylin started preschool - she was my "errand buddy". She loves to ride in the Costco Cart w/ Lyndee. I love that Dylin is in preschool ... but sometimes I sure miss her!!!

3 comments:

I was raised in a barn said...

good boy bryton! Lyndee looks like London in that cart-so funny! They are getting so big!

annie said...

cute new blog look!! we miss you guys!!!!

Sandra said...

We are proud of you Bryton!! Way to go!!