9.28.2007

Friday's Video

I went to Flagstaff last night for a JIMMY EAT WORLD CONCERT. Rebecca, Joy, Sherri and I left Mesa at 5:30 - got there just in time to buy tshirts and find our seats... 3RD ROW - CENTER.... AWESOME SEAT!!! THANKS JOY!! The concert started literally 10 minutes after we sat down. It was so cool! I love going to Jimmy concerts where we don't have to fight for a good spot (right up front). The night is so much more pleasent when we don't have to elbow and step on kid's (we're not the oldest one's there - but not the youngest, either)toes while we are fighting our way to the front. The band started their concert with "Big Casino", their newest and first single off their soon to be released album "Chase This Light" (listen to it @ www.jimmyeatworld.com--album to be released on Oct 16th - while we are in Hawaii). The entire night was full of old and new songs. Personally, they played too many soft songs and not enough ROCK! But we were standing and dancing the entire time anyway. I tried to take a picture, but it didn't turn out. I got a little emotional (you can laugh) when they did "Blister". Tom started it and Jim joined in... it was super cool to see them together (I know, they are always together) - but for some reason, it hit me that these four guys have been freinds forEVER and that I was at this totally amazing concert with 3 friends I have known forEVER... it was kind of sureal(sp?). Anyways... totally ROCKIN' concert... good times... and the drive there and back (I got home at 2:am) was fun...The four of us talked and talked and talked - it's been a long time since we've spent time together like that. Thanks Girls!! I dedicate this video to you... my PEEPS! :)

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! sounds like an awesome time! how fun! i like this video too! you post great ones!