12.22.2007

Lyndee turns 1!

Lyndee turns one today. I can't believe how big she is and that it's been a whole year since she entered our lives. She has blessed me so much. I am SO in love with this little girl!
Lyndee: has 4 teeth, loves taking naps, can stand in the middle of the room alone, is almost walking, loves to be entertained by her older siblings, LOVES her big brother and is always making us smile and laugh!!




7 comments:

The Meachams said...

Happy Birthday Lyndee!!!

Sorry Tag didn't make it over for cake & to help you celebrate!

LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

She's darling! Love those buns!

I was raised in a barn said...

ummmmm where was our invite for cake? Happy Birthday Lyndee!

Sandra said...

Oh my word, those cheeks!! So cute! Happy Birthday Lyndee!

annie said...

Happy Birthday, Lyndee!! We love your cheeks! : ) You are so cute!!!

Kristen said...

Aw, she's so cute Michelle!! I can't believe she's a year old already!!

Chris and Christy said...

So Cute! My cheeks looked somewhat like that, didn't they??! Love you Lyndee.