12.29.2007

Birth DAY's

My dad and Mykee share today as their BirthDay.
Reasons I love my Mykee: She is loving, sweet, beautiful, kind, helpful, caring, trustworthy, honest, hard working, respectful and an all around wonderful daughter. I can't believe that 12 years ago she entered our lives. She is an amaing girl with so many talents. I feel very lucky to be her mom. She is always teaching me something... mostly patience :) She loves to babysit and teach younger children. She's a great example to all those around her. She is a friend to younger kids, older kids, kids her age...and even adults. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYKEE!! I LOVE YOU!! (pictures of her "day" to be posted soon)




Reasons why I love my Dad: He loves to serve and finds happyness through others, he's a great missionary and examply of HOW to be a missionary, he is kind, loving, caring, most giving and a pretty good Rook player :) My dad has always been a hero to me. I love the way he is always so positive. He constantly is looking out for others and finding ways to help/serve them. He is a wonderful husband to my mom and a terrific GrandDad to my children. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

No comments: